The Rural Policy Research Institute established the Ted Bradshaw Fund to Support Student Engagement in CDS in 2007 to honor the memory of Ted Bradshaw and to provide support for undergraduate or graduate students for two purposes: (1) to travel to the CDS annual conference to present research; and/or, (2) to support community-based research. A recipient may receive only one award per degree. For example, a student may apply for the grant as an MS/MA student and again as a Ph.D. student/candidate.
Travel award recipients must be undergraduate or graduate students in good academic standing who have been accepted to present community-based research at the CDS annual conference.
Community-based research award recipients must be approved by their academic institution to conduct a community-based research project.
- 2019 Leanna Totten – Travel Support Scholarship
- 2019 Idris Audu – Travel Support Scholarship
- 2018 Adaobe Anakwe – Travel Support Scholarship
- 2018 Shanequa Smith – Travel Support Scholarship
- 2017 Ganga Acharya – Travel Support Scholarship
- 2016 Bidita Jawher Tithi – Travel Support Scholarship
- 2016 Xijia “Annie” Li – Community-Based Research Scholarship